To import a product into your Shopify store, follow those steps.
- Choose the product you want to list in your store
- Choose a country you want to ship to.
The shipping cost will appear based on the country you choose.
Note: shipping cost is just an estimation, it will not be considered when paying for the order.
- Click "Add to Import List" button
- Open Import List from the left menu
- Click on "Edit" button
- You can edit the product using those 4 tabs below:
- Basic info
1- Product name
2- Choose product category
3- Insert product tags
- Product Variants
- Product image
After you finish editing the product, click on IMPORT TO SHOPIFY button
- The product will be imported in the background